Climate adaptation capacity-building in Canada requires innovative approaches through education, training and networks in order to produce and sustain skilled workers and support the emergence of new approaches and actions. Canadian workers-of-the-future must have the capability to learn, adapt to change, manage the physical, financial and social risks associated with the changing climate, and build resilience in their organizations and communities through tailored strategies and actions designed for specific local contexts. Check out these courses!
Courses in Climate Resilience
The following is a list of Climate Risk Institute courses and their respective upcoming availability. Click on the course title to view a detailed description. Registration links take you directly to the Royal Roads University site, where CRI courses are hosted and you can complete your registration.
Upcoming Course Start Dates at-a-glance:
- Climate Smart Policy and Procurement: Week of October 2, 2023
- Applied Climate Science: TBD
- Management of Climate Risk: TBD
- PIEVC Protocol: Week of October 2, 2023
- Asset Management and Climate Resiliency: Week of October 9, 2023
- Climate Law: Week of October 23, 2023
- Training for Ontario Planners: TBD
- Training for Prairie Planners: Week of November 13, 2023
Would you like to be notified when new course dates are announced or when registration opens for these courses? Sign up to the COURSE NOTIFICATION EMAIL LIST.